How to apply for HEOP at Syracuse University:
- All students must:
- Fill out the Common Application. There is no separate application for Syracuse University’s HEOP Program.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the CSS Profile.
- Once our students are conditionally admitted, they are obligated to meet the financial guidelines set by the state. The most recent guidelines can be found by following this link: http://www.highered.nysed.gov/kiap/colldev/HEOP/
- Both academic and financial guidelines must be met in order to be admitted through HEOP.
- Transfer students can only come through other HEOP, EOP, or SEEK programs. If you are not registered through one of these programs as a first time college student you are not qualified to transfer into HEOP.
HEOP and its activities are supported, in whole or in part, by the New York State Education Department.